Thursday 31 May 2012

Concept Art Practice ICA Sheets

ICA sheets for Concept Art Practice module:

Genghis Khan:

CHARACTER CONTEXT- GENGHIS KHAN
I chose to develop Genghis Khan for this module. As I started to research him and the Mongol people, I noticed that they rode very small horses. I always envisaged Genghis Khan as rather a large man and so the idea of him riding a small horse seemed absurd.
I then began to wonder what his equivalent would be if he were to be living nowadays. I decided that he would probably be a big hairy biker, leader of an equally hairy biker gang. And they would all ride little bikes.
So my version of Genghis is set on Earth in the modern day. Physically, he is a fat, hairy, mean-looking man. He likes fights, tattoos, food and big women. And beer. Lots of beer.
However, although he likes to think of himself as a hard-nut as he plans to wage war with and take-over neighboring bike gangs, in reality he is something of a buffoon.
He has not yet managed to pass his motorcycle exam and so has to drive a little bike adorned with a L-plate. To counter this, he’s found a skull to tie over the top. Shame it’s only a rabbit skull, really.
He and his ‘crew’ can often be found loitering in the local supermarket carpark.
My target audience for this character was for younger people, as well as adults. Probably from 10+. 













Assassin's Creed:

Time period/location: Tudor England














No comments:

Post a Comment