Wednesday 30 May 2012

Visual Storytelling Learning Outcomes- AO8

8. Demonstrate independent learning and continued personal development.


When I was painting my teaser posters, the final one of the three did not work as well as the other two. 






Although I could have left it, I wanted to resolve the issue. I asked for feedback from many different people on how they think it could be improved and then continued to persue the image until I was happy with the outcome. During this process I learned a lot about composition and how characters should occupy space or interact with one another. Although my final image is not perfect, I feel I have gained valuable experience by pushing it further, experience I would not have had if I had left it as it was originally.



No comments:

Post a Comment